Saturday, May 1, 2010

Flowers on the Doorstep

So, that was once the custom, was it?  A May basket of posies at one's front door?  I've heard of it and have been charmed by the notion, old ex-greeting card artist that I am...  Soon and very soon downstairs I go in this big hotel to speak with a gathering of Daughters of the American Revolution.  Very nice ladies.  I may even join up. It's been my intention to do that...Public speaking is so exhilarating. Public speaking is so exhilarating.... mayday mayday.

1 comment:

  1. My Dear Miss Cheryl -- and a lovely evening listening to you was had by all the Missouri Daughters. What a treasure you will be when you join our ranks! Now, I'm trying to think of ways to make my family tree more interesting to my grandchildren -- your's is way too cool! MammaWolfe

    ReplyDelete