1. going [to get away from this scattered anxious day] to see the great & marvelous Dolly Parton in "A Joyful Noise" & walking OUT of it because the screenplay was so stinking simplistic/rotten & cartoonish
2. then, as my dear sister Laura agreed w/ me that the movie wasn't worth our time, we had the fun of sitting across a restaurant table from one another.
3. hurried home to get back to work on my illustration
4. while listening to always amazing Studio 360 [it was about Nikola Tesla this evening - oh baybee]
5. with Project Runway on w/ the sound off
6. while worrying that I haven't blogged in the past couple of days else I'd have written a bit about E.T.A. Hoffman, such a big deal in his day/so forgotten now: such is fame, so that's why I'm typing, but not much longer because the painting remains to be completed. 'Twill be a late night tonight: That's certain.