Friday, February 3, 2012

TBD

To Be Done: That's what the letters stand for. When undone tasks swarm about one's head, corral them. Make them stand in line in a list of what's TBD.
• Note who was born on this day in history (Norman Rockwell. one of my favorite artists ever & always; James Michener. Felix Mendelssohn. Among others.) Check.
So I can write their names in my red-bound birthday book. Check.
• Seek out something nifty one of 'em said. (“The soul is dyed by the color of its leisure hours” Jas. Michener) Check.
• Post it on my Facebook page - why? Because I just sort of started doing that. Makes a tiny spark of happiness for me & those who come across it. Check. [I've got the PBS Jesse James doc. on while I write this. The narrator is speaking of Bloody Bill Anderson who looks a great deal like some long-ago someone's drug-dealing paramour/some poor mother's heartache.]
• Check emailbox to review/discover more undone tasks. Check.
• Mock up copies of drawings for a set of notecards to be sold at LIW museum gift shops.
• Bits of writing & revision in order to complete a manuscript re: the westward movement.
• Offer up gratitude for the heavy rain we had in the night. Check.
• Get Arrow Rock Coloring Book underway at the printers. I'm thinking of doing a historical Missouri coloring book. Is this the best use of my time? I'm not sure, but I do love me some pen & ink.
Blogpost, in part to psyche up for and put off undone tasks. Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment